Artichoke, Cannellini Bean and Cucumber Salad
Fresh from your pantry, this salad can be the perfect side for any picnic or a healthy side dish from items you probably already have in the house!
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole artichokes drained and chopped in halves
- 1/2 med onion chopped
- 2 small cucumbers thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped/smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp parsley I had dried on hand, but fresh would be great here
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put beans, artichokes and cucumbers, garlic, and onion in a large bowl.
- Next, add the lemon juice, olive oil, and vinegar over the top and toss with salad tongs or two big spoons. Be gentle so you don't smash the beans too much.
- Add parsley, salt/pepper to taste.
Refrigerate the leftovers, this salad is even better the next day!